Handling Silent and Abandoned Calls
1. Check your abandoned call message is being used for all campaig s
2. Check your abandoned call message content is correct for all campaigns
3. Monitor your abandoned call rate daily
4. Ensure your system rings for at least 15 seconds
5. Check your system follows the 2 second rule when calls connect
6. Check your system enforces the 72 hour rule for Abandoned Calls
7. Check your system follows the 72 hour rule for AMD
TPS Compliance and the Right To Opt Out
8. Is new data screened against the TPS/CTPS registers?
9. Is existing data not opted-in screened against TPS at least every 28 days?
10. Is opt-in data protected from TPS screening?
11. Can you demonstrate the source and date of opt-in for all in-house and purchased opt-in data?
12. Can agents and managers easily add customers a Do Not Call List/reverse opt-in?
13. Are opt-outs applied if a number appears in a future import?
Display Numbers and Calling Back In
14. All outbound campaigns display a valid CLI for individuals to call back on
15. All outbound CLIs allow customers to speak to someone or leave a message that will be checked
16. All outbound CLIs are either geographical/non-geo and are not 090 premium rate numbers