087 Revenue Share Numbers are a relatively new range, usually costing a fixed rate of 13p per minute to call. They are still recognisably 08 numbers (giving that national image) but are cheaper to have than other 08 numbers and include call forwarding to landlines and mobiles in Canada, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, USA, Europe and over 100 other destinations Worldwide! As such, Revenue Share Numbers are suitable for both personal and professional use and let your customers and contacts call you where ever you are in the World.
Earn revenue up to 9p per minute every time you’re called with a 087 Revenue Share number!
Simply use a number from our range of numbers or take advantage of Number Portability to move your current number from BT. Our network will then deliver calls to your chosen destination – call centre, sales team or service desk etc.. Callers only pay for a national call (included on their normal phone bill).
Number costs and other information
- Setup Fee – £1.00
- Line Rental – £1.00
- Call Usage – Free
- Free Time – n/a
- Cost to Caller – 13p/13p/13p/min. Day/Night/Weekend incl. VAT
- Call Charges – Call divert to landlines and mobiles in over 100 countries. Subject to charges deducted from your call share revenue!
- Billing – Earn revenue up to 9p per minute every time you’re called with your 087 Revenue Share number!
- No Contract, No Set-up Fee and No Line Rental
- Unlimited UK numbers
- 24/7 Self-managed online customer portal
- Manage all your numbers is one place
- Call forwarding to multiple forwarding numbers
- Call forwarding to any landline or mobile worldwide (pricing applicable)
- Low cost competitive call rates
- Prepay top-up, real-time billing and call logs
- Phone line extensions and hunt groups
- Time of day routing plan
- Voice to email
- Virtual switchboard (IVR) COMING SOON
All prices exclude VAT @ 20% unless otherwise stated.
Calls to our 087 number ranges cost 13p per minute from a UK landline, plus the call providers access charge. Calls from mobiles may cost more!
Now managed by PhonepayPlus the premium rate number regulator.
From the 1st August 2009, you are required by law to advertise the cost of the call (which can be found in ”number costs and other information” section) to all 0871 numbers issued by Open Telecom International Ltd.
You can simply put ”Calls from landlines cost 14p per minute at all times. Mobiles and other networks may cost more.” or a more detailed wording which has had the “stamp of approval” from PPP: ”Calls to this number will cost you 14p per minute from a standard BT UK landline. Calls from other landline networks may cost you more. Calls from mobile networks may not be included in your standard inclusive minutes package and will be charged between 15p and 45p per minute”.