Free 087 UK VoIP Numbers
087 numbers are a relatively new range, usually costing a fixed rate of 13p per minute to call. They are still recognisably 08 numbers (giving that national image) but are cheaper to have than other 08 numbers and include call forwarding to landlines and mobiles in Canada, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, USA, Europe and over 100 other destinations Worldwide! As such, 087 numbers are suitable for both personal and professional use and let your customers and contacts call you where ever you are in the World.
Simply use a number from our range of numbers or take advantage of Number Portability to move your current number from BT. Our network will then deliver calls to your chosen destination – call centre, sales team or service desk etc.. Callers only pay for a national call (included on their normal phone bill).
Number costs and other information
- Setup Fee – Free
- Line Rental – Free
- Call Usage – Free
- Free Minutes – Earn cashback from all incoming calls
- Cost to Caller – 12ppm/12ppm/12ppm/min. Day/Night/Weekend
- Call Charges – Free call forwarding to UK landline, UK mobile and International phone lines in over 100 countries (see order form for full list of countries available)
- Billing – Real time online
Features and Benefits
Each number you order from us comes with all these great features to really help you from day to day with your calls and management of your numbers you have with us.
- No Contracts
- Free unlimited extra 08, 070 or Geographic UK phone numbers
- 24/7 call management online customer portal
- Prepay top-up, real-time billing and call records
- Cheap phone calls with competitive wholesale rates
- Free Instant Messaging (beta) between OpenTelecom customers
- WiFi Internet Calling
- VoIP Mobile Softphone App and Desktop VoIP Phone compliant
- Call Forwarding
- Time of Day Routing Plan
- Voice to Email
- Virtual Switchboard
- Hunt Groups
- Phone Line Extensions
- Call Transfer
- Call Waiting
- Call Conferencing (supported IP sip phone devices only)
All prices include VAT @ 20% unless otherwise stated.
Calls to our 087 number ranges cost 12p per minute from a BT landline, plus the call providers access charge. Calls from other networks and mobiles may cost more!
Now managed by PhonepayPlus the premium rate number regulator.
From the 1st August 2009, you are required by law to advertise the cost of the call (which can be found in ”number costs and other information” section) to all 0871 numbers issued by Open Telecom International Ltd.
You can simply put ”Calls from landlines cost 10p per minute at all times. Mobiles and other networks may cost more.” or a more detailed wording which has had the “stamp of approval” from PPP: ”Calls to this number will cost you 10p per minute from a standard BT UK landline. Calls from other landline networks may cost you more. Calls from mobile networks may not be included in your standard inclusive minutes package and will be charged between 15p and 45p per minute”.