Geographic 01/02/03 Phone Numbers (also known as Geo Numbers) give you a local presence and we can provide geographic phone numbers with any of the area codes across the UK. This can enhance your company’s image as you can target specific areas of the UK to market to, even if you are not based there.
When you are called on that number, our system forwards the call to a fixed line or mobile phone of your choice, anywhere in the world.
NOTICE: We also port numbers to our network for customers who do not want to lose their existing geographic numbers! Give us a call to discuss on T. (+44) 08458740238
New: If you’ve got a VoIP-sip system we can forward to that as well, as all our geographic numbers are VoIP-sip ready!
Number costs and other information
- Activation Cost – £5.00 (added to your account)
- Line Rental – £0.00
- Call Usage – 1.2p per minute including VAT
- Free Time – Not applicable
- Cost to Caller – Standard geographic call. Day/Night/Weekend incl. VAT
- Call Charges – You can make calls or forward calls to any landline or mobile Worldwide from just 3p per minute including VAT
- Billing – Real time online
What do I get for my money and what are the benefits of having a PrepayGEO UK number?
- No Contracts, No Line Rental
- Unlimited 01/02/03 geographic UK numbers
- 24/7 call management online customer portal
- Call divert to multiple forwarding numbers
- Divert anywhere worldwide (pricing applicable)
- Prepay top, real-time billing and call logs
- High quality VoIP-sip calls with competitive rates
- Make Calls to UK landlne or UK mobile from 3p per minute incl. VAT
- VoIP-sip analog phone router, VoIP-sip phone and Softphone compatible
- Call conferencing (VoIP-sip phones or mobile apps only)
- Time of day routing plan
- Voice to email
- Virtual switchboard with menu options, press 1 for, press 2 for etc. (Call help desk for details)
- Hunt-groups and extensions
How it works
When people dial your 01 / 02 / 03 number, calls are automatically and instantly redirected to a business telephone number of your choice. This is commonly your existing landline number but can be a mobile phone number. When you choose your 01 / 02 / 03 geographic phone number you can choose where you want your geographic number diverted to from your online personal number management control panel.
The promotional prices shown will remain in affect for the duration of your contract with us unless you default, in which case our standard charges will apply in accordance with our terms and conditions.
All prices exclude VAT @ 20% unless otherwise stated.